Wednesday 22 August 2012

Studs and spikes





Outfit:
Shirt- Primark
Jeans- Topshop
Necklace- H&M
Bag- La Moda
Watch- Guess
Sunglasses- Ray Bans
Shoes- Urban Outfitters
My favorite thing at the moment has to be my new Ray-Bans. I worked long and hard to finally get them and with discount (I work at Waitrose) I got them for £90. Took this briefly before going on a quick shop and coffee with my Grandmama (cute). My lipstick is actually a lip liner from Collection 2000 in Damson, it was about £1.99 and the color lasts for quite a while. Before putting it on apply some Vaseline just because it drys the lips out really quickly.

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE this outfit! I can tell we have a similar taste as I have just noticed that on your weekly want list you have exactly the same coat from Topshop that I put on my wish list! A new fan and follower here! x x www.lovevintageonline.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your shirt! And those Ray-Bans are lovely! Ah thank you for your comment xx

    http://www.gingerrsnap.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete