Tuesday 21 August 2012

Weekly want


Topshop- £65

Miss Guided- £45.99

Grandmas Washing Line- £20 (can be found on Asos marketplace) 

So with pay-day (and student loan day) coming that bit closer I am already lining up a number of things to buy. Although I'm off to Ibiza in a week and then Bulgaria in two weeks holiday clothing isn't even on my mind. The one thing I do have my eye on  is a coat. The coat in particular I'm lusting on is the army jackets in Topshop and online at Asos and Miss Guided. They range in price and quality but the look and idea is still there. For the real money strapped, there are some amazing pieces on Ebay and Asos Marketplace. I think I am more likely to be buying the Miss Guided coat, but be warned the quality when trying on clothes from Miss Guided is so hit and miss, SO BE WARNED!!!

1 comment:

  1. I am desperate for one of these jackets! Great post :) New follower xx

    www.hemlinesandholdups.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete