Friday 24 August 2012

Trip to....Letchworth



Outfit:
Crop Top- Topshop
Pencil Skirt- Primark
Wedges- ASOS
Clutch- Primark
Watch- Guess

I went to visit my Uni friend yesterday in Letchworth as a Happy Birthday/ Farewell. She is off to New York to study for her first term. MISS HER ALREADY!!! Cheeky outfit of the night with my favorite people. Oh and crazy fact of the day is since damaging the ligaments in and around my ankle (cheers Jeffrey Campbell) my ankle was so swollen still and its been three weeks since I did it. Last night was the first time I had worn heels since hurting my ankle, but now I woke up this morning and its returned to an acceptable size. Win, win situation. p.s: I've been paid, watch out high street.

Ibiza countdown: 4 Days!!!
Bulgaria countdown: 10 Days!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment