Thursday 27 September 2012

An account of how I ended up with £0.09 in my bank account









So I was convinced this month that my card had been duplicated and some very fashionable person was purchasing random amounts of clothes at all the same shops I also love. Turns out I just got a likkle carried away with the spending. But come on! Could you have said no to the amazing bargains I picked up? No, I hope the answer is to that question. 

First picture- Asos- I have had my eye on this dress for quite some time, but I couldn't justify spending £40 on a dress that I haven't really got an occasion to wear for it. A miracle came in a form of boredom when I saw it on the sale for £23 and being lost for ideas as to what to wear to my godsons upcoming christening (naturally with a cardigan over the top for the church ceremony part)

Second picture- Urban Outfitters- You can see from previous posts (I should turns this post into a weekly want turned into a now have) that I adore these Vadeuville and Burlesque dresses. The color is just another perk to the dress. A real grunge 90s salmon pink. Originally £85, then put down to £40 in the sale and on top of student discount it came to a steal at £35. COME ON WHO COULD HAVE SAID NO!

Third picture- Missguided- Finally I plucked up the courage to order it. Originally £45 and with student discount it came to £39 and free next day delivery. I am still undecided by this coat, I love the style and coloring on my skin tone, but there is something about the fit on the arms that I find quite bizarre. I think it will grow on me though. I am disappointed to see that Missguided only goes up to a size 12 in coats. Although I myself am a 12, I always prefer to go up a size in coats so that it is a little more baggy and comfortable so that I can layer up underneath. 

Fourth picture- Primark- This ladies and gentlemen is my new University bag. Practical and stylish. And a steal at £9 thanks to my Aunt (as a going back to university gift). I love the camel color its different, and it gives the bag a whole non-primark feeling. Always a score

3 comments:

  1. I just love your polka dot dress, i will go without for that!

    Jackets awesome.

    Txx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just came across your blog and I must say it was the Urban Outfitters purchase that synched the deal, love UO and it is a gorgeous dress x

    ReplyDelete