Tuesday 18 September 2012

Tag: If I were




If I were a gemstone, I'd be Citrine
If I were a scent, I'd be Chanel, Chance au Fresh 
If I were a pair of shoes, I'd be a pair of Jeffrey Campbell, Lanas
If I were the weather, I'd be a shower of hailstones 
If I were a facial expression, I'd be a wink

If I were a car, I'd be a mini
If I were a time of day, I'd be midnight
If I were a month, I'd be October
If I were a place, I'd be Las Vegas
If I were a liquid, I'd be peach iced tea
If I were a taste, I'd be something sour

If I were a sea animal, I'd be a shark
If I were a food, I'd be Blueberries
If I were a colour, I'd be burgundy
If I were a musical instrument, I'd be a trinagle
If I were a flower, I'd be a Rose (for obvious reasons)
If I were a song, I'd be "Houdini" by Foster the People

If I were a planet, I'd be the moon
If I were an object, I'd be a shot glass
If I were a fruit, I'd be a peach
If I were a sound, I'd be a wolf whistle
If I were a day of the week, I'd be a Saturday


This is my first tag and I found it via Charlotte's Web

No comments:

Post a Comment