Sunday 16 September 2012

Home sweet.....take me back someone please


Sunglasses: Primark
Sunburn: Priceless
Ibizaaaaa


After a crazy two weeks back, I finally touched down in London town. Little bit darker and a little bit blonder. Downside? I have eaten (and drunk) far too much but had thee most amazing time. Its all gone so quicky though. Months of preparation and its all over (sad face). The fun didn't stop when I returned home however. How? I hear you ask, my most cherished friend took me to see The Killers play live at Koko and I was right at the front!!!! And got filmed for Channel 4. So watch this famous face on a TV near you. Oh did I mention it was all for FREE. My favorite kind of price. So morale of the story: Have some good friends that apart of the fan club. (stay tuned for my videos and pics from The Killers)

No comments:

Post a Comment