Tuesday 18 September 2012

How I spend my days


After being home for a week I finally un-packed (well cleaned up all the clothes off the floor from pouring them out of my suitcase), and boy was it a mission. However, it won't be the biggest task, oh no, that will be washing all of the clothes...sigh. Along with un-packing I took on the great task of cleaning. Finally put up my Adele poster (ultimate single girl status right there) and my new dream catcher which I got when I was in Ibiza for six euros.

I am literally counting down the days until I move into my student housing and start back at UNAYYYY. As fun as this summer has been, I need to get back to some form of routine and education. All this Laguna Beach and Come Dine With Me is actually making me stupid (and go insane). Till the 30th I am slowly suffering on a diet of reality TV.

Outfit of the day:
Jeans: Topshop
Top: Topshop
Shoes: Converse
Hoodie: American Apparel
Denim Jacket: Vintage Wrangler

1 comment:

  1. I've been watching so much realitly TV recently that I'm also going mad.

    http://arrceebee.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete