Monday 17 September 2012

Weekly Want

My Current ideas for outfits:
Asos: £40
Asos: £35

Vaudeville & Burlesque @ Urban Outfitters: £85


Vaudeville & Burlesque @ Urban Outfitters: £85




September/October is for some reason a yearly crazy two months in my family. It's as if people in my family come together to decide that they will get married or christen there children in these two specific months. So sticking to tradition I have One wedding, One Christening and a Birthday dinner coming up. The Christening in particular is a big on for me (outfit already sorted, a bargain from ASOS which I have had my eye on for some time now), as I am Godmother !!!

I have been frantically searching every online shop for some sort of inspiration as to what to go for. And finally I think I may have found it in Urban Outfitters. Currently falling deeply in love with the dark colours seen in the Baroque trend, but yet loving the flirty and fun pastels with the Geometric vs Floral style. This is where I hand it to you and ask which one is the nicest.....

1 comment:

  1. urban outfitters current collection is divine! I want it all. In response to your question about the blazers, they didn't need breaking in but they are male sizes and I just got my usual size and they fit perfect! I hope this helps xx


    http://2wanderlust.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete