Friday 21 September 2012

Just another boring Thursday night

OOTN:
Shirt-H&M
Jeans- Topshop
Jacket- Primark
Shoes- Jeffrey Campbell, Foxys
Satchel- Vintage


Or not, because I dear Readers can tick off of my Bucket List that I not only attended a Fashion Show, but a Fashion show at London Fashion Week!!! Courtesy of Vodafone and a very loyal best friend (Jade) I attended one of the most amazing experiences of my life at Somerset House.

We set off for war 5.45 (due to Jade having work) and had a look around all the amazing pop-up boutiques. I got a tiny-insy-winsy bit starstruck when I came face to face with the lovely Sandra Hagelstam from 5 Inch and Up. I have been following her blog for at least a year and a half and reading about her collection for Nelly. I slowly went over making my way through racks of Cheap Monday clothing and with a little encouragement from Jade worked up the guts to go and finally speak to her. AND SHE WAS LOVELY. I on the other hand was so nervous and shaking (stay tuned for pictures) and couldn't stop babbaling. It was amazing to finally see her collection in the flesh. The key pieces for me was the Ringa dress and also the amazing Cross shoes. The dress was something I had been looking at specifically on her blog, and when I finally got to see it in the flesh I think it has to be added to my wardrobe, the material and cut is worth every penny.

We then went on to the show which debuted clothing from both the Highstreet and more higher end clothing stores. Considering I was taking photos on my blackberry I am relatively proud of my little phone (it doesn't work half the time, but boy can it take photos). Tulisa also played at the show and as much as I hate to love her, both myself and Jade were singing all the words to the old school N-Dubz tunes. All in all, what an amazing evening. Feet were a little sore though....

2 comments:

  1. So cool! I would love to do this but I think i would feel out of place and ridiculous. Ha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sooooooo jealous that you went to LFW!! Really like your blog, I have just started my own, would appreciate it if you would check it out/ follow me? Thank you for inspiring me anyway :) cocomademe.blogspot.com xxxx

    ReplyDelete